Here I am again with another tag, I had’t done one since starting my blog, but all of a sudden I’ve been wanting to do all the tags! A couple of months ago Esther @ Chapter Adventures did the This or That Tag, and I wanted to join the fun, so here are my answers and also make sure to check out Esther’s post as well!
1. Reading on the couch or on the bed?
Bed, although it might be counterproductive because half of the time I end up falling asleep. But yes, nothing feels better than being in your own bed with a book in your hands.
2. Male main character or female main character?
Female, but I fairly enjoy both, or whichever non-binary character.
3. Sweet snacks or salty snacks when reading?
Sweet. When I think of snacks I immediately think of something sweet.
4. Trilogies or quartets?
Quartets. I think normally there’s a better development on every aspect in quartets.
5. First person point of view or third person point of view?
I’ve always enjoyed the different types of points of view. But my favorite will always be third person, I think it lends itself for a better building of the novel not matter what the genre is.
6.Reading at night or in the morning?
For me, there’s nothing like reading at nighttime, the dark and the silence just make a perfect scenario for reading.
7. Libraries or bookstores?
In a perfect world, both. But these two don’t work as it should be in my country.
8. Books that make you laugh or make you cry?
Laugh. Mainly because it’s really hard for a book to make me laugh, literally out loud, and when it happens it’s always so surprising.
9. Black book covers or white book covers?
This question is rather tricky to answer because in my experience black or white covers can be really tacky. But on the other hand when they’re are done well, the results can be magnificent, and I’ve been seeing lately so many white minimalistic book cover so I’m gonna go with white!
10. Character driven or plot driven stories?
I love both, okay? But when it comes to character driven stories there’s an emotional connection and sensitivity that us, as humans, can’t ignore.
1. Mention the creator of the tag (Ayunda @ Tea and Paperbacks).
2. Thank the blogger who tagged you!
3. Choose one out of the two options. (You don’t have to explain why you chose what you did… only if you wanted to!)
4. Tag 10 other people to do this tag to spread the love!
There you go, as usual I don’t know who has done this tag already, but if you haven’t, you can totally go ahead! And hey, let me know if you agree or disagree with me on any of answers!
Follow Fiction Jungle and Let’s Connect!