First tag I’m doing in…forever. I’m so glad Sara @ Freadom Library tagged me to do this one, it seems like such positive post and it makes you appreciate the smaller things in our day to day life, and I’d love to share mine with you, so thank you, girl! This tag was created by Shelumiel @ Bookish and Awesome.
- When I finally have the time to sit down with my little sister and just talk about basically everything.
- That sensational moment when I have my snacks and laptop in front of me ready to binge-watch my favorite series.
- When I’m finally holding a personally coveted book of mine in my hands. Now this one might seem a bit frivolous but please know that not everyone has easy access to books, and yes I do think some people take this kind of stuff for granted.
- Whenever I’m alone. I love spending time with myself, whether it’s eating or going to the movies.
- Whenever me and my boyfriend go to movie premieres. It’s like out thing, we see what movies are releasing each month and then proceed to schedule our movie nights.
- Sharing a pizza with someone. Sure, enjoying a pizza does not depend on your company status, but I’ve created the habit of eating pizza an experience.
- When I’m alone at home, and it’s raining, and my apartment goes entirely dark, then I decide it’s reading time.
- That moment when you realize you’ve fallen in love with a new favorite book.
- Looking around and seeing all the people that always have my back.
- When your life is not perfect but it’s a pretty good life all the same.
Thank you once again Sara, for tagging me. It was so nice writing down these and remembering once again what moments make me more happy than not.
I’m tagging Reg @ She Latitude, Esther @ Chapter Adventures, Aimal @ Bookshelves and Paperbacks, and Ali @ Arctic Books! Sorry if any of you girls have done this tag before, but it’s really hard to keep up with all the tags haha.
Also, if you loved this and want to do it, then consider yourself tagged!
Follow Fiction Jungle and Let’s Connect!